Shildon Last Man Standing, Bundesliga.
Shildon have today launched Last Man Standing starting with the resumption of the Bundesliga.
The rules are as follows.
1. £10 to enter
2. The split is 70% to the individual and 30% to the club.
3. Pick one team from the Bundesliga each week, if your team wins your through and you cant select the same team, If your team draws or loses your out.
4. Competition starts on Friday 15th may 2020.
5. Deadline for entries AND PAYMENT is 5pm on Friday 15th may 2020.
6. Failure to pay by this time results in forfeiting your place.
7. If your team is not in by the deadline of 5pm on Friday each week, a majority pick will be awarded.
8. If the competition is not won (no one is left) it will rollover and everyone is entitled to re-enter for £10.
9. Any new entries are £20
10. Remember: You don’t have to enter if you are not happy with the set up, rules or organisation.
On the Shildon AFC Facebook page a group has been created, if you would like to join, also you can contact Andrew Jinks via email at email@example.com
Good luck 👍